Monday, March 16, 2009

"The Bluest Eye" Character List


I've just started editing the current character list of "The Bluest Eye." Unlike the one I made for "Beloved," there was already one started on Wiki although it only originally listed seven of the characters in the whole novel. Lazy Wikiheads.

I'm a little annoyed that the formats for both lists are not standardized, AND whoever created the character list for "The Bluest Eye" didn't alphabetize the list, but overall both lists are legible so I can't really complain. If I find the list annoying enough (which I probably will), I'll most likely alphabetize it sooner rather than later. Promise.


P.S. Does anyone else think Oprah's book club sticker looks like a giant cat eye starting out at you from the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment